TEM Hockey Club - Registration 2018
Registration is now OPEN for the 2018 winter season.
Welcome to 2018
2018 is going to be another big season for TEM and we are rapt that you are going to be part of it.
- Our Senior Men and Women, both have teams in Premier League and Premier League Reserves. In addition the Women will have teams in Pennants A, C & F and Metro. The Men will be in Pennants B, C & G and Metro so – we are guaranteed to have the right team for you – irrespective of your ability.
- Our Juniors continue to grow and we are now one of the few Clubs with Mixed Shield and Girls' Shields in each of the U12, U14 and U16 competitions.
- Our Masters teams continue to provide a great hockey experience and social environment for our older members who have a preference to play against people of a similar age bracket.
- Last, but not least, we have a buzzing environment for newcomers to hockey with great intra-club programs to help new comers have an enjoyable introduction to our sport.
TEM’s fees for 2018 are listed below. These are in addition to the HV fees which all players must pay before they are able to commence playing. The “goalie subscriptions” are a 40% discount to the standard fees and are available to people playing as goalies AND who provide their own equipment.
|TEM 2018 subscription||Fees||Goalie|
|Juniors - under 6 (born 2012 or later)||$40||n/a|
|Juniors – under 8 (born 2010-2011)||$100||n/a|
|Juniors – under 10 (born 2008-2009)||$200||n/a|
|Juniors – under 16, 14 (born 2002-2003) who are ALSO playing Seniors||$665||$399|
|Juniors – under 16, 14 or 12 (born 2002-2007)||$405||$243|
|Juniors – under 16, 14, or 12 (born 2002-2007); second or subsequent child||$375||$213|
|Seniors – who are playing in Premier League or Reserves||$790||$474|
|Full time Students who are playing in Premier League or Reserves||$575||$345|
|Seniors – other Grades||$665||$399|
|Full time students playing in other Senior Grades||$495||$297|
|Masters Players – who are also playing Seniors||$885||$531|
|Masters Players – who are playing in one Masters Competition only||$375||$225|
|Masters Players – who are playing in two Masters Competitions||$595||$357|
|Social Membership – non playing members with voting rights||$25||n/a|
|Family Cap (available to parents and children living at the same address)||$1,700|
If you are transferring from another Club please contact Pip Dudley (email@example.com or 0414 264 138) before you commence the registration process.
For existing members we will send you an email with a link which will take you straight to your personalised data where you can complete your registration in family groups. Most of your data is pre-filled with information from previous years but we ask you to check it carefully because unfortunately errors do occur. If we have missed a family member you will be able to add them. Similarly you can split out a family member should it be necessary. You should NOT click the “New Member Registration” link unless you do not receive this email.
Unfortunately, registration remains a two stage process.
- The link below will enable you to register with TEM. You must complete your TEM registration before you commence playing (but payment can be made later, see below)
- At the end of the TEM registration there is a link to enable you to complete your HV registration. This MUST be completed, and paid at the same time, before you commence playing.
At the end of the TEM section of the registration process an invoice will automatically be generated showing full details of your registration. You will also have the option of:
- making an immediate online payment via Visa or MasterCard, or
- electing to pay later by EFT. (We’d prefer that you pay by EFT because this saves the Club bank charges!), or
- setting up a payment plan with the option of weekly, fortnightly or 4 weekly payments by direct debit from your bank account (not credit card). This arrangement will be directly with Majestri (who manage our registration system for us) and they will charge an additional $0.77 per payment and $5.50 for any payment which dishonours. For further details of the operation of these plans please contact Bruce Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0418 991 935).
Please note that fees must be paid, or a payment plan initiated by 13 May. If payment has not been received or a payment plan is not in place by these dates, you will not be eligible for selection in any TEM team.
Hockey Victoria membership
As advised above, all players must be registered both with HV and with TEM before they can play in any competition games during the season. HV membership is $90 for players over 18 and $65 for players under 18, and $43 for players under 10 and includes unlimited entry to the State Netball and Hockey Centre through 2018. For further information regarding the various types of HV memberships please visit http://membership.hockeyvictoria.org.au/Membership or go directly to the TEM HV members portal at https://memberdesq.onesporttechnology.com/166/reg/subs